Saturday 31 December 2016

Sweet potato fry


Sweet potatoes are root vegetable and are loaded with nutrients and fibers. My mom used to prepare boiled sweet potatoes whenever she buys it. And we used to enjoy it with our breakfast items. I never tried sweet potato fries. Trust me, when I tasted it I loved the sweet salty fries. Now its one of my and families favorite snack item. 

See how to make this crispy, deep fried Sweet potatoes at your kitchen.

Ingredients
  1. Sweet potato - 2 
  2. Salt to taste
  3. Oil to fry
  4. Water -  ¼ cup
Instructions
  • Wash, peel and thinly slice sweet potatoes into round shapes. Keep it aside. 


  • Pour oil to fry the potato chips into a pan. 


  • Once the oil is hot enough to fry the potatoes, add handful of chips into it. Stir occasionally until chips are golden brown and crispy. 5-6 minutes is enough to get crispy chips. Repeat with the last batch of potatoes. 


  • Remove crispy potatoes from oil and drain on the blotting paper. 


See how easy it to make snack item 😊. Do try this at your home and let me know your feedback 

Note:
Thinner cuts of potato yields crispier chips. 

No comments:

Post a Comment